Friday, February 3, 2012

First Post EVER!!!

Yeah, so as the title suggests, this is my very first blog post! Yippie Ki Yi Yay!!!

Anyways, welcome. Let's get the basics out of the way.

My name is James Ramos. I'm a twenty-two year old student living in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm also an aspiring writer. Which brings us to the point of this blog: to share some of my writing with the world at large (or, whoever reads this anyways).

That said, in the next couple of days I'll be posting some short story segments. For starters. After that, who knows, check back for updates!

P.S. Follow me and I'll follow you (unless you post smut. I hate smut).

Kirk out.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I don't use Google Friend Connect, but I'm going to add you to my blogroll, hope that's cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, sorry I took so long replying to this I didn't get the alert I suppose (silly me).

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah no problemo! Thanks for adding me too, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete